Sausage Wonton Stars
1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
1 lb bulk pork sausage
2 cups shredded colby cheese (8 ounces)
1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
2 bunches green onions, sliced /regular onion
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1/2 Olives can diced
1. Lightly press wonton wrappers onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
3. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
4. Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing.
5. Spoon a rounded tablespoonful into each wonton cup.
6. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until heated through.